As most of you know, Wes and I are extremely busy these days and have had a hard time keeping up with friends and family. When we finally do get to catch up with someone we usually spend allot of time just catching up with how life is going so we decided to start blogging each week so that our families and friends can read all about what is going on in our live :) if you would like to that is!
Right now, Wes and I are on Spring Break. I am off of school for a little while and Wes is helping out a friend in the landscaping business. Wes has been extremely busy with EMT school this year and has also been working full time as a substitute teacher. He is enjoying school very much and he is making fabulous grades! I am so proud of him....he is such a great husband. He has also just decided to go back to the landscaping business for the remainder of our time here in Jacksonville.
After we got married this past summer Wes and I began praying and talking about moving closer to my family in Texas. On Christmas day in 2011, Wes made the final decision for us to move to Texas and my family was ecstatic :) When we returned to Jacksonville after the holidays we began praying and trusting that the Lord would provide us with housing and jobs. And he has! The Lord has already provided us with both :) Wes is going to continue going through EMT/Fire school in Houston and I have accepted a Kindergarten job at a KIPP Houston charter school. We have also found an amazing home to rent in a very nice neighborhood on the outskirts of Houston in a small city called Spring. We are extremely grateful for these answered prayers!
As of now, we are in the process of selling a few things in our Jacksonville apartment so that we can rent the smallest moving truck possible because they are soooo expensive :( and we are beginning to wrap things up such as getting our electricity, water, and cable turned off in a timely manner so that we can move at the beginning of June. Wes is going to move our stuff and our two wonderful puppies (Jade and Emma) out to Texas June 1, 2012 and I am going to move June 7, 2012. I need to finish up the school year with my Kindergarteners here in Jax before starting my new job at KIPP.
That is pretty much what is going on :) like I said I am going to try to post weekly so that our families and friends can read up on what is happening in our lives! Please be praying for Wes's time tomorrow as he goes on a 15 hour clinical ride along with the Jacksonville Fire Department :)
No comments:
Post a Comment